• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 1/7/2005 6:57:00 PM)|
Comment: I love old soul vocals in choruses and this one will be going through your head for a couple of days after you hear "Angela Michelle." Colorado's Q. Burse drops it on a personal note about breaking up with his girlfriend and all the reasons that lead him to that decision. Like Minds did a great job with the production on this one. The horns keep everything nice and mellow. Q. Burse's girl might not have been a keeper, but this song definitely is.