• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:33:00 AM)|
Comment: D.I.T.M. Q-Unique and Ju-Ju are "diggin' in the movies" instead of the crates for this song. If you're scratching your head trying to figure out the vocal sample at the beginning, it's from the flick "Suicide Kings," and if you don't know what movie the name of the song comes from, well, you don't hangout with my group of friends that's for daaamn sure! I gotta say, I'm all over this flow that Q delivers. It's definitely hard but it definitely works and fits Ju-Ju's beat perfectly. Also, the lyrics are pretty funny too. What are you gonna say when someone tells you they're gonna "shit on you like Simon, that American Idol prick, bitch!"