• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: lank_link (Posted: 2/17/2004 6:52:00 PM)
Comment: Nice joint from Q-Unique, if you're a fan of Non Phixon/Ill Bill/Necro, you'll like this one.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 12/17/2003 9:17:00 PM)
Comment: The former Arsonist member was nice on the mic in his debut.
Name: niekrawks (Posted: 12/15/2003 3:21:00 PM)
Summary: Did 50 Cent Write This Hook?
Comment: I like Q he is a good emcee but this hook is horrible.
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 12/11/2003 7:24:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Production... Lyrics Unexplainable..
Comment: Q is definetly still settin' fires and holdin the name Arsonists nice... Hook is dope too... but all this fits well with the dope ass beat also done by Q? I can't believe this sh*t...
Name: cymarlent (Posted: 11/15/2003 5:16:00 PM)
Comment: Mad energy- Q came tight on this one.
Name: subhumanoid (Posted: 11/7/2003 11:37:00 PM)
Summary: Sick Beat
Comment: Uncle Howie artist always come through with heavy tracks.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 11/6/2003 9:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Q-Unique, a former member of The Arsonists drops a nice 12". Q handles the production on the track and it's pretty dope. Q drops those venomous flows that have earned him a strong place in the underground rap scene. Definitely peep this!