• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Donít call it a comeback cause these guys have been here for years. Now itís 1999 and Q-Ball and Curt Cazal have signed the dotted line with Gee Street Records. Their "Repertoire" is not U.S.S.R. (like Cappadonnaís) but still pretty damn fresh. O.k., so maybe itís not as good as their older stuff. The lyrics need work like when they use the tired line "Iím not a player, I just crush a lot"? I forgive them though, theyíre probably just a little rusty. This could be something - just give these old timers some time to warm up.