BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: QNC (Posted: 11/4/2010 7:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 195.89.120)
Location: New York
Comment: Its a hot track!
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Being an affiliate of a legendary hip hop group (Brand Nubian) has its ups and downs. The upside is that you have less to worry about when it comes to getting exposure, and making connections, but the downside is you run the risk of being compared to your well-known peers -- which QNC sorta suffers from. This song sounds like something off "Foundation", which will appeal to a lot of people. Some nice rhymes are spat over a tight beat courtesy of Curt Cazal, and the a-side on this 12", "Lean To", is another nice track. Don't expect any classic Brand Nubian ish, but do have a listen and see what ya think.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: QNC (Q Ball & Curt Cazal; Lord Jamar; Brand Nubian||Found: 7|