• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:25:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: Madlib’s alter-ego Quasimoto once again appears as a main ingredient in the consistently strange musical blend of his characteristicly high-pitched, synthesized, loony voice, narrating over an array of unique beats on all three of these tracks. “Bus Ride” feels like an audio adventure into a mid-80’s, television, comedy sketch, as Madlib chronicles the adventures of a drunkard dubbed “Old Willy,” as he attempts to pan-handle some change to buy booze. While the song (if you can call it that) starts out strong, as we approach the two minute mark, drunkard Old Willy takes over completely and the track basically turns into an alcohol infused interlude.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 1:39:00 PM)
Summary: It's Cool
Comment: You know I really like the beat on this one but I don't like the direction this song takes. Where the beat cuts out and this annoying drunk mother fucker takes over. Bring that beat back. Oh well.
Name: gimmick (Posted: 2/27/2005 10:09:00 PM)
Summary: Quasi Is Da Sh*t
Comment: Always Dope.