BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: bruce (Posted: 3/30/2008 2:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 50.155.170)
Comment: it's funny 'cause I remember reading those other 2 reviews years ago,and here I am in 2008 still playin out this album. if u don't like quas, then it's because you don't understand. it's creative and fun...madlib makes beats thot could only be tested by j dilla, and then quas just flows however he wants. it's an enjoyable listening experience without worrying about the bull**** nonsense that surounds rappers. quas is imaginary, so it don't matter how many times he's been shot. DOPE. plus the madlib/mfdoom collabs are pure genius. bigup madlib, the man's a composer.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/24/2003 12:43:00 PM)
Summary: Once Again
Comment: Okay. Madlib is an ill mc and producer, but almost the whole album is just recycled beats that are warped into something fresh. No doubt Madlib is a genious but Quasi is just annoying. I wonder how NINE would sound if Madlib made his voice high?
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Once again, Madlib's on point while (his alter-ego?) Quasimoto flops. Is Quas trying to see how long he can pause before delivering each punchline? This cat sounds like he's going to fall asleep on the mic. It's amazing how hard to swallow Quasimoto can make a Madlib-produced track. Does anyone out there actually like this guy? If so, please help me understand. Send me your why-Quasimoto-is-a-lyrical-genius speech now by clicking the little red link below.