BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJ MAGIKORBIT (Posted: 9/7/2007 8:42:00 PM)
Summary: How Do Hiphop Headz Hate On The Quas?
Comment: Folk must remember this is mad-lib's alter ego? Keep it coming lib!
Name: shigiball69 (Posted: 11/7/2003 11:02:00 PM)
Comment: One of the sickest songs I've heard in a while.
Name: ReGiNoFf (Posted: 1/4/2003 1:50:00 AM)
Summary: Lord Quas
Comment: All I gots to say is CLASSIC! I could see myself peepin' this 10 years from now and not gettin tired of it at all.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Buy this. Not for the little man on the mic but for the mad man behind the production boards. So you've heard a few of the loops on this plate before? So what? This is Madlib's way of saying, "hey, you know what? My record collection is better than yours." ľAnd you know, he's right. With the amount of time this cat spends digging, he's entitled to a little showing off.