• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: slimdm02 (Posted: 11/10/2002 2:11:00 PM)
Summary:  Slim Says 
Comment: I’m agreeing with Food Stamp. Dilla is like Premo on bumpy knuckles: definitely adds a sparkle to the emcee's career. The beat is phat, but yes, the emcee adds his own flavor to the track.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Ahh, there is nothing better than the clickidy clack mentals that the Motor City’s Jay Dee lays down. “In Yo Face” is a sheer example of how Jay just wrecks the boards and can make an emcee sound better than he actually is. Que does hold his own I must admit, and he goes nice with the track. Definitely more bounce to the ounce- guaranteed to make the girls shake their thang.
Name: Premier45 (Posted: 3/28/2002 2:04:00 AM)
Summary: Dilla At His Finest
Comment: This beat is blazin' and Que. D holds his own with the lyrics. A definite banger mainly in part to the phat Dilla beat.