• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 12/16/2003 4:31:00 PM)
Summary: This Face Has Value
Comment: The beat was wack, but yet this kid was straight up killin' it. Worth listening to.
Name: Makem (Posted: 2/6/2003 4:15:00 AM)
Summary: Dope As Hell...
Comment: Man Qwel is like the Raekwon of white rap- he challenges the listeners as well as other rappers- I admire that in emcees. This is some dope sh*t!
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Jackson Jones uses a laid-back bass guitar sample repeatedly looped and combined with chords, keys, etc. This is a definite ear-pleaser and a must listen for all underground heads. Qwel provides the usual dopeness which amalgamates easily with the track.