BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: Qwel does an amazing job with keeping up on the bpm's with his flow. It might take you a couple of listens to get everything he's saying but it's well worth going back a second time. The beat is pretty simple but I think that works when you're putting your lyrics in the foreground like this. The song would have worked better without the scratching at the end though. Those played-out scratches really take away from the originality of the lyrics, but whatever, cool song all around.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Qwel; Typical Cats & Silence||Found: 3|