• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: I've always dug Qwel's lyrics and flows. He has a very poetic way of delivering his rhymes and you can really get a feel for that, especially on this track. On the other hand, this beat is not working at all. I'm not crazy about the main loop any ways but I don't think the drumbeat or baseline match it well at all. It just sounds like a big muddy mess and takes away from the lyrics which is too bad.