BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: I know a lot of people can get turned off when an emcee rhymes faster and uses lots of words per line, and I might be guilty of that too, but with someone like Qwel it's really worth going through with a fine tooth comb. He's put a lot of work into each verse with alliteration, internal rhyme, etc. I'm not always crazy about the beats but this one I think does a good job of matching what he's doing. The drumbeat's really hard hitting, in contrast with the guitar and piano which add a nice mellow tone to the rest of the song.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Qwel; Typical Cats & Silence||Found: 3|