• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: TrueHipHop (Posted: 2/5/2008 9:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 64.223.203)
Comment: this beat is weak. but the original is fuckin tight. and the general concept about this song is fucking sick. you aint fuckin with Rugged.
Name: phillieking (Posted: 9/6/2005 3:16:00 PM)
Summary: Could Have Been Better
Comment: I agree with Daryl Stoneage. The beat and the hook are weak. Acutally, the damn hook just gets annoying. But the lyrics are straight. Different. Good idea with the "black/white" theme. And who better to play the white role than R.A.'s wild ass??? I just saw him live this past week in DC. The man can rap his ass off.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:37:00 PM)|
Comment: Yeah, this one just isnít really flying for me. Iím never hyped about synthesized sounding beats and this just doesnít have a hook or any variation in it that would make me wanna hear it again. Iím not sure how many tracks 4th Disciple produced on the new album but I hope itís few and far between. Also, I canít say Iím crazy about the boxing ring idea either because thatís been done before. I do however like the rest of the ideas in the song. Using the word "white" in some verses against using the word "black" in other verses is definitely cool. I guess it would just be cooler to hear that idea over some different production.