• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: email@example.com (Posted: 10/5/2003 10:34:00 AM)
Comment: Who says RA doesnt put out that crazy sh*t.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: R.A. The Ruggedman does indeed start small on this single - and not very innovative. The Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera name drops do nothing but put thoughts of Eminem in the listener's mind. Consequently, Eminem's name is mentioned later in that verse. R.A.'s wordplay is good, and it is helped by a fully decent beat with an old singing chorus sample. The keyboard melody is somewhat reminiscent of some old video game melodies. Nothing new here, but that certainly doesn't make it bad.