• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SupaNova Helix (Posted: 7/6/2011 10:46:00 AM; Partial IP: 190.30.240)
Comment: I actually feel the complete opposite, Daryl... But no disrespect on that intended. I feel like this beat was a real step out the box for ra with that sample flip. makes me feel like some james bond shit...and with that nearly-dance-song type of chorus its definitely something different for RA. And... different is what hip-hop NEED
Name: kalls (Posted: 7/21/2005 5:28:00 AM)
Comment: As usual R.A. goes off.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:38:00 PM)|
Comment: After a botched deal with Jive Records, R.A. has been floating around for some time waiting for his solo project to be released. I guess what I like most about this guy is his love for hip-hop, his lyrics and his small tolerance level for wack emcee's. "How Low" is no exception with some hard hitting lyrics and some old-school flows to get your head nodding. I think the beat matches what he's going for in the song but I would definitely like to see R.A. with some different producers. I think he's a talented emcee and it would be nice to hear some better beats to complement what he's doing.