• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: AGENT (Posted: 2/24/2009 11:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.218.203)
Location: New Mexico
Comment: 5* Across the boards. RUGGED til the end Yo. Str8 lowlifes son. This track is a classic.
Name: TrueHipHop (Posted: 2/5/2008 9:17:00 AM; Partial IP: 64.223.203)
Comment: your a fucking retard. I hope some how somthing happens to you hahaha. RA is the sickest shit. fuckin rugged yo.
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/6/2005 12:33:00 AM)
Summary: You Want More....
Comment: This track keeps you listening. The guy's lyrics are one of the best today. His voice is rugged and he can tell a story better than anyone.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This joint is kind of dated now. Ya'll might remember it from the Rawkus Soundbombing 2 compilation, (you know the weakest cut, the one you only played once). Maybe it's because we're approaching the year 2001 that The Ruggedman feels that Stanley Kubrick is of current interest again. I however, who didn't enjoy it the first time, don't like it any better now. The beat is not even worth mentioning and the lyrics are crap, or what do you think about "We f*ckin b*tches by the 100's" or "Smack the f*ck out of women, see me knock your b*tch out." The only time when he comes correct is when he, in the second verse says, "if we die tomorrow, won't nobody miss us / Get half a page in The Source maybe, if that."