BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/14/2002 8:22:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Bumps
Comment: I'd have to say that this track is pretty decent. Havoc rips the track, and although I don't really like R.A. that much, he still manages to come correct, or more than he usually does. The beat is definitely banging- good luck Ayatollah.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a much better song than R.A.'s "Even Dwarfs Started Small," so make sure to check out this side of the 12" first. Ayatollah puts together an anthem of a beat for R.A. and Havoc to spit over. And while the name of the track and the hook are quite clichéd these days, it really doesn't matter that much. You will like listening to this song. Overall, it sounds like R.A. is going for that "commercial" sound, so underground heads be warned.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: R.A. The Rugged Man; Havoc; Mobb Deep||Found: 18|