• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/1/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Every so often, I get turned on to some very dope new artists on UGHH. This may be one of those times. The instrumental is so jazzy and sharp that nodding your head simply will not suffice; the pulse and melody travel throughout your body. Although the production is the high point, that's not to discredit these emcees, who exhibit some real rhyme skills. DJ JS-1 on the cuts doesn't hurt a track, either. I wouldn't recommend sleeping on this track. Wouldn't at all.
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 7/3/2005 8:25:00 AM)
Summary: Radix Is On A Roll With This One!!
Comment: I'm like Big TL Springs, I've never heard of Radix, but he has a nice flow! I remember Pete Rock using a snippet of this sample on one of his Petestrumental songs. That's what stood out to me when I first heard the track. Whoever produced this uses it very nicely to lace the track!!
Name: Big TL Springs (Posted: 6/27/2005 11:42:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat And The Rhyme
Comment: I never heard of Radix until now and I must say that this track impresses me much. The beat is a solid kick and snare mode over a jazzy down type melody. Radix takes over from there.