BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: jahnee dainjah (Posted: 9/30/2009 5:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: Lost Ainjulz
Comment: Heard this sample before to but it sound more like an interlude than a song.I think RZA could have chosen something different but the format of the song is a throwoff.
Name: J Mart (Posted: 9/27/2009 1:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 245.82.195)
Location: Boulder, CO
Comment: Good and all, but Tony Da Skitzo used this beat a long time ago and Rza didn't really change much.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Raekwon; Wu-Tang Clan||Found: 24|