BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: general flim (Posted: 12/20/2008 7:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 48.177.125)
Location: inside the catacombs of earth
Comment: this song is nuclear explosive rowdy type, makes you wanna bash some bodies head in/ street hop.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/27/2007 7:26:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm one of those guys who couldn't really get into Wu-Tang after 36 Chambers. I liked a song here and there but nothing really dropped my drawers. In saying that though, I think this is one of the songs that I actually like. Although the topic of the song is nothing new, Raekwon's flow is so raw that it puts an interesting twist on it. I love the doubles up really loud and the way he's punching in with lots of vocal takes. The piano works really well with that basey drumbeat. If I like it, then Wu fans are gonna love it.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Raekwon; Wu-Tang Clan||Found: 25|