• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: POKER (Posted: 4/11/2009 12:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: EL CAJON CA.
Comment: DIGGA DIGGA FIRST NAME-------------AW MAN---AND SHE SEXY-----OOOOOOOHHHHHH WWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1
Name: NDLindrup (Posted: 6/1/2007 3:39:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Is Fresh
Comment: Great beat, and I'm not a fan of Rah Digga. I would recommend just for the beat. The lyrics are a little dull. Classic Wu-Tang soundin lyrics.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: According to Busta Rhymes and his Flipmode Squad the world is going to end at 11.59.59 pm on the 31 of December 1999 so I guess that’s why Rah Digga drops this now. Why keep it in the studio with so little time left to live. Throw it out on the market, entitle it 'Tight' and hopefully we’ll fool a couple of thousand people to pick this up. Rah’s voice is kind of annoying and the production which sounds like my computer when I connect to the internet doesn’t help her much. The Outsidaz should keep her on the outside of the studio when they go in to record their album.