• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Clarify (Posted: 6/3/2003 1:21:00 AM)
Summary: Ha Ha What!!!
Comment: This is one of Celph’s best beats but I wish there was more AP in it! Louis, he's got some skill but AP would of ripped it the best!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhhh sh*t. My apologies, but there is simply no other way to convey my feelings for this song. The first thing that I noticed even before listening to this track was that it is a Celph Titled produced track (dopeness). Then on top of that, "Paper Mache" features Louis Logic, Celph Titled and Apathy (doper still). All I can say is to take the 3 minutes and 46 seconds of your time to invest on this song and to remember the line-up found on the 12".