BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Qaid Prince Ali Rashid (Posted: 1/25/2008 10:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 08.139.148)
Location: Boca Raton
Comment: Rahzel - Representin' True School East Coast Hip Hop ...
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Where the hell did this come from? The Godfather of Noize steps out on his own, now when the Roots just dropped their fourth album as a group. Rhazel is not exactly known for being the illest on the mic when it comes to lyrics/rhyming (I mean he's no Black Thought). Rhazel is better known as the beatboxer, the man who can make any kind of noise with his mouth (he's like that guy in the Police Academy movies). Therefore it's the hook that saves this one cause it's straight up ill - the verses need work.