• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 11/1/2005 3:02:00 PM)
Summary: Sample Heavy
Comment: it's similar to a hard knock life type of song but I like his one better. Rahzel rocks the track with style.
Name: DaHappyDunce (Posted: 6/24/2005 1:05:00 PM)
Summary: Check This One Out.
Comment: The beat on this shit is dope as hell and Rahzel does great lyrically. Gotta at least check this shit out.
Name: AbsentMinds (Posted: 5/17/2003 1:12:00 PM)
Summary: Dont Listen To The Staff
Comment: I personally love the production on this track. This reminds me of something I heard in a review for the Cunninlynguists’s first album, that "the beats were too clean." This beat is very polished and formulmatic, but I mean, that is definitely not a bad thing! This track isn’t anything deep, but still holds its own. Definitely worth at least checking it out.
Name: AllCaps (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:54:00 AM)
Summary: Diff And Nice
Comment: This is one of those songs that is so different that it adds a vibe to an album that is rarely seen on albums today. Chorus is soothing (in too many ways). I say thumbs up.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 5/14/2003 7:53:00 AM)|
Comment: With Rahzel on the mic there was gonna be nothing but niceness on this joint. But cot damn ughh.com brothers and sisters I’mma let you know on an altogether different level, the production, to put it bluntly, is diluted mainstream boom “pap.” Sacrilege in my reckoning… Ric Rude - hang your head in shame…