• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 10|
Name: vandal kid (Posted: 8/15/2008 11:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .46.86.180)
Location: that 973 newark , nujerz
Comment: dam this n*gga still goin
Name: radar (Posted: 8/11/2008 9:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: better than most new shit out in my opinion, wtf if you don't know about rakim, search RAKIM!
Name: KoOL a (Posted: 7/22/2008 4:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 53.188.106)
Location: Dallas, TX
Comment: Content always good from the R. I hate the emcee rolling right into the hook like that. Would have been nice to bring on another emcee lik MOS to do hook...or just scratch the hook like old days... I dig it!
Name: fullmetal (Posted: 7/16/2008 1:30:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: good song. rakim still represents the best. reminds me of "the 18th letter" album. beat could've used one more instrument/sample in there
Name: ooh wop (Posted: 7/8/2008 6:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: rhode isle
Comment: thank god, I mean thank rakim allah....
Name: gentiana (Posted: 7/5/2008 1:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 167.96.195)
Comment: das ill. ma tune nowadays
Name: muhfuka (Posted: 7/3/2008 5:22:00 PM; Partial IP: 29.202.104)
Comment: i agree with "classic rakim"
calling this anything else but dope is insane and he or she who says that dont know what real HIP HOP is.
Name: Pele Won (Posted: 7/3/2008 4:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 170.80.131)
Comment: Rakim need to stop tryin to make radio friendly joints, and stop reminding us that he is old school. Besides that respect, a 40 year old can still spit.
Name: gman (Posted: 6/25/2008 11:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: always in front
Comment: dope!but not cinco estraeas!
Name: Rick Boston (Posted: 6/24/2008 6:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Boston USA
Comment: Clasic Rakim.............