• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Ron (Posted: 12/7/2009 3:35:00 PM; Partial IP: .93.94.115)
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Comment: The lyrics are exceptional. He's still the R! The beat is another story.
Name: ATTIKANE (Posted: 12/3/2009 6:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 53.127.201)
Location: knoxville, tn
Comment: songs like 'how to emcee' is strictly for emceez. it cuts out so many listeners on their level to relate. i'm ready to see artist like Rakim and 'em step up to a reality; hip hop moves and changes everyday....last month's kicks ain't this months kicks. last decade's flow ain't this year's shit. Granted, there IS something timeless about the style, but limiting it with topics like this, DATES IT.
Name: djw (Posted: 12/2/2009 5:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 108.184.52)
Comment: rakim rakim,im gutted,the album sounds so not you.Them beats damn you could of got any beat maker producer on this.It all sounds so weak.Your still one of my fav mc,s but this album is for me the biggest dissapointment of the year ......
Name: Darren718 (Posted: 11/30/2009 7:13:00 PM; Partial IP: .35.235.92)
Location: Tallahassee, Fl
Comment: The lyrics are dope of course, it's the R! Beat could be a little better, he still a legend
Name: Jay d (Posted: 11/27/2009 12:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 10.247.173)
Location: gallup NM
Comment: great fuckng album. beats could use some help. but lyrics r nseyn.