• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: C-LOS101 (Posted: 7/19/2008 1:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 28.216.249)
Location: San Diego, CA. all day
Comment: Ra and Mo-P come on, I almost broke my neck on this one.
Name: hueyd (Posted: 7/16/2008 4:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: BANGIN JAWN.UGHHHHother shit on this chart gay.
Name: Chanc' (Posted: 7/11/2008 3:37:00 PM; Partial IP: .12.253.66)
Comment: Can't go wrong with Ra, slap yourself if you hatin..
Name: dunkin donut (Posted: 7/8/2008 3:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: this is classic rakim. I got a smile sun
Name: moe (Posted: 7/7/2008 6:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: rakim still knocks!! sounds like a premo beat. very nice as borat would say!
Name: science (Posted: 7/7/2008 6:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: dope! I love rakim!! classic joint.
Name: rakim (Posted: 7/7/2008 3:38:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: excellent song. this is how a rakim track should sound raw!! best of his new stuff
Name: jiantscientist (Posted: 6/23/2008 11:35:00 PM; Partial IP: .69.69.123)
Location: rochester,new york
Comment: finally,somebody laced the god with a bangin ass track to support the weight of his word play.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Rakim; Lil Fame; M.O.P.||Found: 21|