• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: mpd24 (Posted: 12/25/2008 6:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 135.138.95)
Comment: This sounds so dope! I think its the pete rock remix. @ dareview the original isnt by prime.. it was pete rock
Name: msoc (Posted: 9/12/2008 9:34:00 AM; Partial IP: 0.241.7.14)
Location: houston, usa
just to correct the last comment pete rock did the original version...this production sucks!
Name: genius casta (Posted: 1/2/2007 1:00:00 AM)
Summary: The God
Comment: This is not the perfect Rakim record but it's still ill and chill. It's Rakim, enough said.
Name: freshah (Posted: 7/15/2003 9:30:00 PM)
Summary: News Flash!!
Comment: Rakim is still the best.
Name: Dareview (Posted: 3/15/2003 1:30:00 PM)
Summary: Stick With The Original
Comment: Like the one line summary says: stick with the album's version produced by Primo.