BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: holipsism (Posted: 9/7/2003 2:48:00 PM)
Summary: Ain't Nothin' Changed
Comment: They still haven't caught up with this man. Nuff said.
|Name: Josiah (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahh, can I say classic? As always Premier got my head noddin from the opening cut chorus and drop of the beat, then just the sound of Rakim's voice sent me back to when I would go out bombing with my walkman playing "Don't Sweat The Technique." The father of complex rhyme schemes combined with one of the most influential producers in hip hop history definitely provide a song that will be heard worldwide. I find it such a relief to hear some classic hiphop music within the midst of all the new styles and sounds. I would advise all of you to purchase this 12" from our online store and ďall hail the honorable"
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Rakim||Found: 3|