• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Andrew lawlz. (Posted: 8/4/2008 11:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 40.224.170)
Comment: I think this is some good shit, the whole song goes hard besides slightly slow at the begining. 5 stars.
Name: red (Posted: 7/17/2008 2:48:00 PM; Partial IP: 57.201.156)
Comment: weak hook
Name: Pen Pointz (Posted: 7/15/2008 4:08:00 PM; Partial IP: .11.80.207)
Comment: Aight track. But that hook is shitty as fuck.
Name: fullmetal (Posted: 7/14/2008 12:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: plain beat and a really gay hook. I mean gay, really. its a shame cuz rakim's flow is outstanding and impeccable. can we get a 9th wonder remix yo!!!
Name: MJ (Posted: 6/24/2008 1:29:00 PM; Partial IP: .233.32.18)
Location: LA cali
Comment: the hook was weak...otherwise solid track.
Name: Jones (Posted: 6/23/2008 10:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: I agree...I am a fan of Rakim but the hook was weak...Lyric are on point
Name: nano (Posted: 6/23/2008 6:49:00 PM; Partial IP: 127.78.170)
Location: largo florida
Comment: they both rep but the hooks kinda weak .its a hot track though uou cant go wrong with ra,legend