BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 3/8/2003 4:36:00 PM)|
Comment: Producer Brisk One begins "Architeks" with some hot scratching and continues to come correct throughout the whole song. While I do enjoy the beat, I find Ramases and Main Flow's lyricism to be mediocre at best- there simply was not enough to contribute to the track's replay factor. However, as the importance of beats Vs. lyrics varies greatly depending on the listener, I would recommend you check it out for yourself.
Name: DJ Salvation (Posted: 3/6/2003 2:07:00 PM)
Summary: Can U Say Primo Bite?
Comment: This beat is nice no doubt, it's actually slamming, but it sounds a lot like DJ Premier, totally imitating his style in chopping up the samples. I guess if you're gonna bite someone might as well bite the best. Unfortunately the emcees on this track don't give the beat the justice it deserves, the delivery is blah and the lyrics are tired. You gotta come more correct on a beat like this! A wicked beat to put acapella mixes on though, or freestyle sessions, still worth buying the 12" for this beat plus that other joint that's dope. Word.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Ramases; Main Flow||Found: 4|