• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DontASK (Posted: 3/14/2003 5:47:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Hip Hop How I Like It.
Comment: Not the best s**t I ever heard but a dope debut. I am kinda exited to hear more of Ramases.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 3/8/2003 4:36:00 PM)|
Comment: As with "Architeks," I strongly feel that the production on "Fokus" outshone Ramases' lyrical content. With lyrics like "take notice, cuz I'ma stay focused" as part of the hook, I just can't help but feel that the full potential of this track hasn't been reached. Regardless, you should still definitely check out Ramases and decide for yourself.
Name: DJ Salvation (Posted: 3/6/2003 1:58:00 PM)
Summary: A Nice Effort
Comment: The beat is nice, the flow is nice, but nothing groundbreaking, still there is potential here for something great, a solid first effort, if it is a first effort...
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:32:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Debut
Comment: Ramases isn't spitting any notable quotables but darn if the beat and overall lyrical focus (pun intended) help "Fokus" flow seamlessly. Definitely a warm-sounding banger that will work either in walkman or the club speakers. Let's hope this record lasts until the spring; it'd be perfect at that time.