• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 3/8/2003 4:36:00 PM)|
Comment: Out of the three Ramases singles we have this week ("Architeks," “Fokus," and this one), I definitely feel that this is the hottest. As with the other two, Brisk One comes through with another head-nodder; this one being a lot more laid-back than the others. While the beat does come across a little choppy at first, you will most definitely be feeling it 30 seconds in. Ramases is also up-to-par, coming through with some of the best delivery and verses I've heard from him since. Check it out and if you're feeling it, the 'Street Sweep' Vinyl EP is available at the online store.
Name: PhazeShifta12 (Posted: 3/6/2003 3:46:00 PM)
Summary: Feelin' The New Ish, Pkd
Comment: This is a great song with some mad beats. This song, and the rest of Ramases tracks get the play time in my ride now. Representin' for the SLC!
Name: DJ Salvation (Posted: 3/6/2003 2:01:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Is Madd Kool
Comment: This is a pretty tight track. I'm really feeling the production, a great sample and hooked up well. This beat seems to suit Ramases delivery much better as well, all in all a definite mix tape rotation joint. It'll keep things moving, what more can you ask for? Dope!
Name: epical (Posted: 3/4/2003 6:56:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: At first the beat seems weak, but you eventually start to feel it. Ramases has a smooth style. Not bad at all.