• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Burner84 (Posted: 8/16/2009 5:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 49.240.118)
Comment: This song is so sick....
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The thing that stands out the most about Ran Reed’s “Army With A Handgun” is his rhyme patterns. Almost every bar has doubled up rhyme syllables. I like the way his style and voice ride the beat. The beat is dope as is. I am definitely interested in hearing a little more of what Ran Reed has to offer hip hop.