• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:37:00 AM)|
Comment: In consideration for everyone’s safety, 9th produced tracks should begin with a warning to those who have delicate necks. If you ain’t accustomed to what the man’s work will do to you, I would advise some neck strengthening exercises 3x’s per week before peepin’ his tracks… no joke. Pooh comes correct and is well above average on any track, but it is pretty rare to find an emcee that can truly balance out a 9th work like this. Don’t let this one get away
Name: *harmoniac_musician* (Posted: 2/2/2005 1:51:00 PM)
Summary: Real Fly!
Comment: Big Pooh is so talented, and I think this cut is a real fly track! I can't wait for the album to drop, cause I know I’m not gonna be disappointed!