• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: specialk (Posted: 2/17/2005 7:06:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat
Comment: The beat is what makes it. Everyone from Little Brother was kind of boring lyrically but there was an excellent soul beat laid down on this cut.
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 1/31/2005 1:32:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: 9th Wonder shuts the mutherf*cka down on “Strongest Man.” Duke is seriously taking over the music industry with his beats for real! Big Pooh is far from lacking himself as he flips the script with witty yet hardcore rhymes in this basement party banger.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 3:53:00 AM)
Summary: The Strongest Man
Comment: I really like this record. Big Pooh of Little Brother is just fun to listen to. And of course 9th Wonder's production, with it's fat bass, punchy drum programming, and guitar twangs provide the perfect setting for a good time. A definite must have.