• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 8/3/2005 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: “The Jungle” has a more traditional sound that most LB heads may be familiar hearing Big Pooh rap over. This time Pooh is taking us to the hood and talks about the everyday life in the jungle. Keeping the same formula as before, “The Jungle” is filled with old school soul samples and singing on the hook. This is another banger from Big Pooh with some chilled production from Dho.
Name: DJ Thanoz (Posted: 6/27/2005 2:12:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Nice
Comment: Nice listna'