BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 11:16:00 AM)
Summary: Excellent Beat, Average Lyrics.
Comment: Man I loved this beat. But it is kind of wasted as Rapper Ness doesn't really cover any new topics or anything, so his raps are rather average. But that beat is utter brilliance! Cop it just for the beat man!
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a hot, hot, hot track with a morose melodic backdrop combined with seemingly inspired on point lyrics even if they are a little bit trite. Nevertheless, the melody is a combination of syncopated chimes and subtly-delivered bass percussion. Hot for those 92 Wu-Tang/Pete Rock/underground hood tapestry heads. Push the button.