• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: cwell (Posted: 8/15/2004 8:48:00 PM)
Summary: Free Ras Kass
Comment: I wish the radio was this hard!
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/5/2004 1:35:00 AM)
Summary: Well Represented
Comment: I love something about this track. Ras Kass is tight, Hi-Tek is the second half of one of the greatest groups of all time (Reflection Eternal), and Pharoahe Monch, when on point creates such gems as on "Internal Affairs". I'm feelin this joint
Name: Manifesto Prime (Posted: 6/29/2004 8:55:00 PM)
Summary: Definitely Seen Better
Comment: Hey I can't hate on the verses as Monch and Ras Kass stay as smooth as butta. As for Hi-Tek you know and I know he has a lot more potential. Lilí repetitive but still a good listen.
Name: dez07 (Posted: 6/20/2004 11:14:00 PM)
Summary: Bangin' Collabo!
Comment: Ras Kass and Pharoahe Monche killed it on this track, and Hi-Tek did it up with the beat, "Can You See What I See" is a classic track right here.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:36:00 AM)|
Comment: Hey, Prince Paul would be proud! Leave it up to Hi-Tek to turn the Christmas song "Do You See What I See" into something as funky as this. The production is so tight with the beat building up and then breaking down. I love the way that Hi-Tek uses different versions of the Christmas sample as well, and puts them all through the song and not just in the chorus. Ras Kass totally holds his own and Pharoahe Monch just shows and proves why he's one of the best emcees in hip-hop.