• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Solar Baby (Posted: 4/6/2011 4:13:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: Mother Earth
Comment: Im Feelin this joint right here. Rap is a business, Hip Hop is a Culture. Support da underground!
Name: Kondor03 (Posted: 11/30/2004 11:03:00 AM)
Summary: Aspiring Artists Take Heed
Comment: Dope non-album track where Ras Kass breaks down why you better have your business correct before you decide to step into the music business. And it is just that: a business. He also brings a pre-MTV, pre-Pimp Your Ride, pre-Right Guard, Xzibit along for a few adlibs. Excellent song overall. Definitely peep-worthy.
Name: trevor7400 (Posted: 2/21/2003 5:25:00 PM)
Comment: If you don't know about Rass you need to ask somebody.