• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: NARDS (Posted: 11/17/2008 6:42:00 PM; Partial IP: .64.36.110)
Location: ya yard
Comment: Canadian Classic
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 4/24/2003 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: Word To The Difference!
Comment: I enjoyed this track since the beat is very soulful! I love that, and the lyrics are fresh, plus the way the chorus switches up some. Truly original!
Name: Go ILL Head (Posted: 2/19/2003 8:22:00 PM)
Summary: Canada's Finest
Comment: Some of the best production I've heard in a while- the beat and hook are second to none. This track has a soulful feel about it thatís missin in most hip-hop today. Donít sleep on Canadian Mc's, they have proven their skill.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:34:00 PM)|
Comment: I remember when I first saw this video, it was on Much Music and it was before Barrington Levy had blown up off of his Shyne collaboration. To put it in 4 simple words: this track is classic!!! The Canadian rap group Rascalz really rips the track and brings conscience to the forefront. And my man Barrington Levy really adds so much soul to this track. For a long time I couldnít find this on wax due to it being out of the country. Well now that problem is solved because we all can purchase this song and 2 remixes of it on wax right now at our online store!!!!