BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Rasco is back with "Against Odds." This new joint is on some West Coast sh*t, reminiscent of Dilated. The beat and the lyrics combine for a good song overall, but that's about all I can say about the song. It is good, not excellent, and it does not bring anything new or original to the table. If you've liked Rasco in the past, you should like this too.
Name: mbergara (Posted: 11/5/2003 2:05:00 AM)
Summary: Big Up Cali Agent Rasco Reppin For The West!!
Comment: I've always liked Rasco, he spits the real deal about real life and just how it is no holds barred. This beat complements his skills nicely as always, I've never doubted this guy once ever. A must have for any true head for regular rotation, but don't take my word for it try for yourself!