• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: vaaks (Posted: 6/26/2008 2:08:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.156.177)
Comment: jo listen up menn, I want this beat man, do anybody have the instrumental of this beat?
Name: P-skillz (Posted: 1/29/2008 11:34:00 AM; Partial IP: .11.123.96)
Location: Leeds, UK
Comment: I got this beat, pretty sure its another primo classic beat... I much prefer this tune to the original, One of the rare recent-ish hip hop joints that sound sick! Safe Shabaam Arabian nights is the bomb! ha peace
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Let's see here: Rasco, and two of Boston's finest emcees, Ed O.G. and Reks, on a tight remix. Do I really need to say anymore? This is one of the few times that I actually prefer the remix to the original. I'm feeling the mellow beat, but unfortunately the producer is unknown (the production on the original was by Memo). Rasco fans, check this one out yourselves.
Name: shabaam sahdeeq (Posted: 9/3/2002 1:00:00 PM)
Summary: Incredible Beat My Memo Of The Molemen
Comment: Dope song with Primo-ese production, beautifully put together by Memo of the Molemen. Memo also does some other amazing work on the album. Ed.O.G. and Rasco come off, but Reks has still yet to impress me.