• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: GalaktusKAHN (Posted: 2/14/2003 11:41:00 PM)
Comment: Nice violin samples. Still very fresh.
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 3:40:00 AM)
Summary: Run It!!!
Comment: You need this hotness! Cuts feel good, and the beat feels slightly busy because of strings, but this IS mixtape material. Rasco spits flame. Definitely needs to thump in the streets.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:45:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Now that Rasco is on his label, he and KutMasta Kurt should be doing some craz-eeee ish and “Ready to Rock With Us” is loco. Combine the fast-paced cadence of Kurt’s beats with the burley flow of Rasco and you’ve got something special. Just when you thought you’d be listening to “Run the Line” in a complete state of nostalgia he’s on some more dopeness. This 12” is more than worth the booty. I’m just waiting for Rasco to collab with his brother Kurupt- now that would be raw.