• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Catharsis (Posted: 4/22/2004 12:11:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Ol Skool Vibe
Comment: Flippin' the Rakim's classic "Microphone Fiend" was ill. Rasco rips it raw, delivery was strong. Lyrics on point. Definite banger. Lyrics and beat is really more like a 4.5 than a 4.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:15:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is a big nod to the old school, not only because they've flipped the beat for "Microphone Fiend" but because with an EP and 4 albums under his belt, Rasco proves he's still got something to add to the game after all this time. You just can't match the raw delivery this guy brings to hip-hop. I'm gonna go put my Eric B for President shirt on right now.