• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: kracktastickracka (Posted: 12/9/2003 9:18:00 PM)
Summary: Worth The Money
Comment: The song is fundamentaly perfect, nice beat, awesome lyrics, but there's something wierd when Chali2na is in other songs, it seems like he throws off something very important....
There is absolutely no chemistry between Rasco and Chali but still both of them come out with awesome lyrics, its definitely a song you need to hear.
Name: sirch1 (Posted: 11/22/2003 2:32:00 AM)
Summary: Wow, Chali 2na Kills It
Comment: All I can say is my man from J5 does his thing like always. The boxing tie in in his lyircs are done so well I can see the s**t. Talk about a real MC, Chali 2na is one of the nicest.
Name: K Dubb (Posted: 11/18/2003 3:57:00 PM)
Summary: Pretty Tight
Comment: This track has got some good and bad things about it. As Daryl said, the intro sample would have been ill through the whole song. Other than that the lyrics are ill as hell. Worth takiní a look at.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/9/2003 3:15:00 PM)|
Comment: The beat doesn't drop my drawers. It would have been nice to hear that sample that they used in the intro throughout the rest of the track. Was that the theme song to the Cosby Show when they were wearing tuxedos or just some Bobby McFerrin song? Either way, it's nice to hear Rasco and Chali 2na on the same joint! So don't worry be happy, the lyrics are tight.