• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 3:45:00 AM)
Summary: Drive Wit It!
Comment: This sh*t calms my nerves. Pumps, nod ya head type joint. This cat keeps lyrics!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:45:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: After Stonesthrow Rasco has been whored around to different labels, and now that he’s post-Pockets Linted he’s on KutMasta Kurt’s label. Ras gets together with Kleph Dollaz for pure mellifluous beauty. Historically, the Cali Agent #1 has been on the rugged flow/beat thing, but “You Got the Time” is simply soulful. If this is the direction that Rasco is headed in, hopefully he’s got a full tank and can take this road the whole way. Pure butter!