• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Wake Up (Posted: 11/16/2011 3:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 233.114.79)|
Comment: I've been listening to the snippets on this album. This duo is a problem! 13 more days 4 dat album
Name: DJ Technic (Posted: 11/9/2011 10:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: Gainesville Florida
Comment: "rockin Jordans made me feel a little cool"...on the way back tip...real chill track, dope production and MC combo!
Name: Triple P (Posted: 11/8/2011 1:18:00 AM; Partial IP: .176.59.35)
Location: Riverside, CA
Comment: Dope, Dope, Dope!
Name: Martin (Posted: 11/6/2011 8:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 105.223.75)
Comment: Wow, this track really reminds me of the golden era. Dope lyrics and dope beat.
Name: U no it (Posted: 11/6/2011 1:19:00 AM; Partial IP: 233.114.79)
Comment: This track is nice with the lyrics. The beat is smooth too...reminiscent