• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: El Guillao (Posted: 11/13/2011 8:28:00 AM; Partial IP: 134.17.190)
Location: Florence, Italy
Comment: Great song! I'll stay always with that old-school sound. Dopeness.
Name: DJ Technic (Posted: 11/9/2011 1:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 78.230.175)
Location: Gainesville Florida
Comment: Best hip hop I've heard for a long time...Keep it Comin!
Name: Rah (Posted: 11/5/2011 5:27:00 PM; Partial IP: .49.14.213)
Comment: Boom bap nyc Hiphop dope!!!!!!!!
Name: Child of the 90's (Posted: 10/29/2011 8:57:00 AM; Partial IP: .71.123.36)
Location: North Carolina
Comment: This song is on fire!. I'm looking foward to the album.